WE ARE HIRING A FREELANCE BUSINESS-CONTENT MANAGER
About Thought Leaders Academy
Thought Leaders Academy was created in 2018 by Ianka Fleerackers as an academy for professionals. The platform offers group and individual training in public speaking and communication, as well as online courses. TLA has strong ambitions to become the largest academy for public speaking skills in Belgium.
About Ianka Fleerackers
Ianka Fleerackers is a well know actress and media professional turned into a keynote speaker and entrepreneur. She is expanding her business towards a multi-media approach.
Are you passionate about training and building out a business A-Z? Do you want to make a real difference? Look no further and apply to become the Business Manager of TLA.
The Objective Of The Role
The newly created position of Business Manager, will be working directly for Ianka Fleerackers, and will be responsible for building out TLA form A-Z
● (online) marketing, social media, and PR, in collaboration with marketing agencies
● A-Z admin and practical organization of podcast and video recordings
● Website & social media management content, performance, conversion)
● Competitive research, identifying new training opportunities and partners
● A-Z admin and practical organization of online and classroom training programs
● All operational relations with clients, trainers, and partner
● Bachelor in a discipline related to marketing, digital or sales
● Minimum 2 years of successful experience as a marketer, project or business manager in a related field
● Excellent general marketing and digital skills (digital consumer behavior, web mastering, measurement, conversion rate optimization, SEO, content creation), able to challenge agencies
● Superior project management and administrative skills
● Strong content writing skills and SEO in Dutch & English
● Data-driven mindset and knowledge of standard web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
● Outstanding problem-solving skills
● Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal, written and visual communications skills in English and Dutch
● A pragmatic & can-do attitude
● Very organized, pro-active and excellent attention to detail
● Stress resistant with the ability to deliver high-quality work under time pressure
● Curious & able to challenge the status quo
● Self-motivated and self-managing
● Freelance 1-2 days per week
● Working location: flexible with one day in office (Bornem-Mechelen)
● Inspiring and dynamic work environment
If this is what you are looking for, let us know.
Send us your bio.