Quality is not an act. It’s a habit.
INTRODUCING IANKA AS
THE MODERATOR OF YOUR EVENT
As a moderator ianka delivers charm, energy, sense of humour to your event. She has an authentic stage presence. ianka’s experience and ability to conduct interviews, hold the stage with authority and interact with audiences from CEOs to students make her a great all-rounder as a conference and event moderator.
Ianka was our ‘Master of Ceremony’ during the UBA Trends Day, an event with 1450 marketing and communication professionals. She was brilliant in introducing the speakers and in engaging with the audience. We enjoyed working with her and our attendees showed their appreciation in the event-survey.Chris van Roey
PROFESSIONAL MASTER OF MODERATION AND INTERACTION
ianka is a much demand Moderator & Emcee by Conference Organizers as well as Corporate, Social, Political, and Government organizations for Keynote and Breakout Meeting, Seminars and Webinars, Customer Appreciation Events, Corporate Retreats, Strategic Planning sessions, Cultural Events and Innovation Conferences
IANKA IS KNOWN FOR HER AUTHENTIC STAGE PRESENCE
- interaction with public
- balanced feeling for humor
- holds the stage with autority
IANKA SPEAKS 3 LANGUAGES:
- Dutch (native speaker)
- Englisch (fluently)
- French (CEF B1.2 )
IANKA COMBINES WITH EASE DIFFERENT FORMATS DURING YOUR EVENT
- Panel/debat moderation
- Emcee (host)
IANKA HAS PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE IN HOSTING DIFFERENT KIND OF EVENTS
- One-Day/Two-Day conferences
- Incompany events
- Audiences ranging from 40 to 2000 people
IANKA’S EXPERTISE IN HANDLING DIFFERENT TOPICS IS BROAD.
- Innovation, Change, Disruption, Technology
- Entrepreneurship, Failing Forward
- Leadership, Selfdevelopment, Personal Growth
BOOK IANKA AS YOUR MODERATOR
Get in contact with ianka if you have any questions regarding a booking. Please give sufficient information on date, location, theme, occasion of the event etc.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
HOW DO YOU WORK
- Here’s what you can expect from ianka
- You receive a document to guide you with the briefing of ianka
- One or more phone consultation prior to your event, so she understands how she can best serve you and your audience.
- Researching the topic and your guests & analyzing scenario
- (Online) Meeting with event organiser, discussing scenario and latest developments
- ianka arrives one hour early for setup, A/V test, and any final roundups with panelists and stakeholders.
- A professionally planned and masterfully delivered experience focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
DO YOU TRAIN INCOMPANY MODERATORS TOO?
- Yes, at ianka’s company Thought Leaders Academy we offer trainings for incompany moderators.
DO YOU COACH OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS?
- Yes, at ianka’s company Thought Leaders Academy we offer 1 on 1 coachings for your speakers.