Master in Moderation & InteractionConnecting & Engaging Your Audience
Looking for the perfect host of your event?
As a moderator ianka delivers charm, energy, sense of humor to your event. She has an authentic stage presence. ianka’s experience and ability to conduct interviews, hold the stage with authority and interact with audiences from CEOs to students make her a great all-rounder as a conference and event moderator.
ianka is a much demand Moderator & Emcee by Conference Organizers as well as Corporate, Social and Government organizations for Keynote and Breakout Meeting, Seminars and Webinars, Customer Appreciation Events, Corporate Retreats, Strategic Planning sessions, Cultural Events and Innovation Conferences
take a look
ianka in action
HOW DO YOU WORK
- Here’s what you can expect from ianka
- You receive a document to guide you with the briefing of ianka
- One or more phone consultation prior to your event, so she understands how she can best serve you and your audience.
- Researching the topic and your guests & analyzing scenario
- (Online) Meeting with event organiser, discussing scenario and latest developments
- ianka arrives one hour early for setup, A/V test, and any final roundups with panelists and stakeholders.
- A professionally planned and masterfully delivered experience focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
DO YOU TRAIN INCOMPANY MODERATORS TOO?
- Yes, at ianka’s company Thought Leaders Academy we offer trainings for incompany moderators.
DO YOU COACH OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS?
- Yes, at ianka’s company Thought Leaders Academy we offer 1 on 1 coachings for your speakers.